Tuesday 9 February 2010

Howdy...

Well, this is my first ever post in the blogging world. I'm taking inspiration from Virginia Woolf and her decree that all women should have a room of one's own. So, metaphorically this is my room.

It's a space for me to keep all the lists that currently sweep and swirl around my head, waking me at silly o'clock in the morning to gently remind me for the 567287563748 time that there is STUFF that needs doing. And things I would like to do. And ideas for household projects. And websites I like. And information I need.

I want to do so much and see so many things and I don't know if this is a manic period but I find that I am so busy trying to remember what I need to do that I forget what I want to do. So, here I am, organising my life in a handy scrolling format.

The name of the blog comes from this quote;

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment